This Half Term, Keswick Climbing Wall is running daily indoor and outdoor activity session for all ages.
- Rookery Woods Adventure Play (8 years and under)
- * High Ropes (8 years and over)
- * Field Archery (16 years and over)
- * Zip-line (8 years and over)
- * Abseiling (8 years and over)
- Climbing for experienced adult climbers
- Bouldering for all ages
- * Family / Group Climbing lessons
- * Kids Climbing lessons (6 years and over)
- * Private Climbing lessons
- * Archery (8 years and over)
– Full details and prices can be found on the website: www.keswickclimbingwall.co.uk
– The Hungry Heifer Café is open for lunches, cakes and hot drinks 9am to 4pm daily.
– FREE all day parking for customers.
– Well behaved dogs are most welcome in the climbing wall, café and grounds (but not in Rookery Woods).
So if you are looking for something to keep the kids busy, an exciting family activity or just want to try something new, give us a call to book Your Next Big Adventure!
TEL: 017687 72000 – 9am to 5pm daily / www.keswickclimbingwall.co.uk
Keswick Climbing Wall and Outdoor Adventure Cenre provides a wide range of exciting outdoor adventure activities, indoor climbing and indoor archery for groups, schools, families and individuals of all ages.
Just a 5 minute drive from the centre of Keswick on Derwentwater in the heart of the Lake District National Park, Keswick Climbing Wall and Outdoor Activity Centre is situated next to the historic Castlerigg Stone Circle and offers magnificent views over to the Helvellyn Range.
With free all day parking, refreshments available, indoor and outdoor activities for all ages, experienced and qualified staff, and AALA license, no matter what the weather, Keswick Climbing Wall and Outdoor Activity Centre has something for everyone.