Keswick Climbing Wall & Outdoor Activity Centre is looking forward to welcoming everyone back adventuring from the 4th July. In the meantime, we have been busy putting systems in place to make sure our staff and guests are kept as safe as possible when at the centre.
Please see the following information regarding booking and doing activities with us:
- Booking of all activities is essential to limit numbers and we are accepting bookings now.
- All bookings to be paid for by card.
- Hand washing and sanitising is mandatory and there are points throughout the centre for handwashing and sanitiser gel that is proven to be effective against Covid-19.
- All equipment is sanitised after use.
- You participate in our activities and use the centre’s facilities knowing that we cannot alleviate 100% of the risk of this or any virus.
- Activity group numbers are limited to 5 participants and 1 Instructor. If anyone wants just their group to take part they must pay for the 5 places. We will accept larger groups if all from same household.
- There is a ‘one way’ guest flow through the centre: in at the Café entrance and exit by the Reception door.
- We encourage participants to wear a mask and gloves where practical and that guests are to supply their own. To not do so is then at your own risk and we do not have them to buy at the centre.
- There will be unavoidable pinch points in the centre and in the toilets – we ask guests to be sensible and respect other people and be aware of keeping the required distance as much as possible.
- Instructors will keep to the required distance as much as possible but be aware that they may have to step closer on safety issues. By participating in any activity clients then accept this may happen.
- Rookery Woods is self-led and so it is up to you to manage self-distancing while using that facility.
- You must be on time as numbers on each activity are limited and sessions cannot run late. Please arrive at least 15 mins before your activity start time.
- We will not offer any refunds without a full 48 hours’ notice. If we get less than 48 hour’ notice, we will either rearrange the activity or give a voucher for the value of the activities booked. We will not refund, re arrange or give vouchers if we do not receive notice before the activity start time.